Alright, lovelies, it is time for the next FREE SVG Download of the Christmas series: I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas. You can check out the other SVG Downloads here:
- There Can Be Miracles if You Believe!
- Isaiah 9:6 – For to Us A Child is Born
- I Shine Brighter Than Rudolf
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Who Doesn’t Love a White Christmas?
Snow is something that I believe makes Christmas so special here in the Midwest. While I know not everyone around the country can have a White Christmas, I sure enjoy when we get a snowy holiday. And what better thing to do one a cold and snow-covered day than craft?
Here are a couple of ways I have thought to use this SVG file. Remember, you can always changes the colors of the graphic to match your style or project so don’t let that hold you back!
Project Ideas with Christmas SVG Download:
- Entryway Door Mat: Welcome your guests with dreams of snow and cozy gatherings by the fireplace. This is easily achieved by cutting out the design using freezer paper, removing the text and snowflakes, and then dabbing thick acrylic paint over the design. This is a super easy project that can be done in an afternoon. The best doormats for this project I have found at Target: Standard Size or IKEA: Larger Size
- I know, I know! You are tired of me always pitching t-shirts, but I love them so much… This design looks awesome on a t-shirt or even a cute baby onesie for the new additions to the family. This SVG would look amazing with glitter HTV for the snowflakes… just a thought. One thing to make sure you do with this design is to tack the different colors of vinyl so you don’t get shrinkage of the other design elements. I will be creating a video soon on how to tack your HTV projects soon so keep posted.
- The last project suggestion is something I do for every holiday to make the decor a little more festive: hanging signs. You can put them in wreaths, trees, and centerpieces to make a big impact on all of your decorating. With this SVG download, you could either just apply vinyl to the sign or use it as a stencil to guide your masterpiece. You really can’t go wrong.